Vudu is a free and on-demand video streaming platform where you can rent a movie and TV shows that are accessible for 24 hours or you can buy any movies permanently and watch them anytime. The good part is that you don’t have to pay any monthly subscription, you pay for whatever you watch. Today, we are going to discuss in detail how to get Vudu on Firestick or how to install Vudu on Firestick. As well as you will learn how to use Vudu on Firestick.
Remember, Some items are available for free to watch and others are commercial (that need to pay). Vudu provides various categories like featured films, featured rentals, deals of the week, TV season sales, and more. All the content available in three resolutions : 480p, 1080p, and 2160p. Vudu envisages much more than mentioned here, It is like everything on your tip even before any other platforms.
Vudu offers a wide range of services. You can watch any movies and TV shows launched on any day. It has a huge number of Movies (more than 30000) and TV shows (more than 10000) and adding continuously. What you have to do is pay and watch. The cost of a particular movie and tv show depends on the quality and access. You can access all these features by following our easy and step-to-step guide. Some of the popular features available on Vudu:
- Vudu is a free platform without any subscription
- Some free
- Watch content in popular resolutions → 480p, 1080p, and 2160p
- You can rent a content (Available for 24 hours), unlimited replays allowed
- You can purchase the content (watch anytime)
- Rental price varies from $0.99 to $5.99 depends on quality and length
- New launch movies (still in theaters) cost $19.99
- Purchasing price $4.99 to $24.99
- One TV episode cost $1.99 to $3.99
- One complete season cost $16.99 and $43.99
Must Read: How to Watch Pay Per View (PPV) on Firestick
What is the Amazon Firestick
Amazon Firestick is an All-in-One package hub for your all favorite content. You get easy access of various online streaming platforms in one place and connect everything with any TV, anywhere. Just need to plug firestick to your HDMI TV via USB port, links via Wi-Fi, and control via your Bluetooth remote. Super easy, the whole world on your remote. Sometimes, users face a undersupply of all these Amazon Firestick accessories due to high demand. You can get all the accessories at a discounted price.
Now you will have access to all your subscriptions like Netflix, Youtube, Hulu, HBO Now, ESPN, HBO max, Disney+, and many more. You can even access all your favorite games and applications. To watch any movies, and to access any streaming, you need to download and install applications like Vudu. However, some applications/services are already pre-installed in Amazon Firestick like Amazon Prime.
How to get Vudu on Firestick
We get a basic understanding of Vudu and Amazon Firestick and what they deliver. But you may ask: Why do I need to install Vudu on Firestick? The answer is: Amazon Firestick is just a device to get access to all the streaming services like Vudu but not itself a streaming service. Still, Confused? Think about a Set-Up box in your home, without the setup box you can’t run any programs. Similarly, Firestick TV also works as a setup box.
Sounds fascinating! Yes, we know. But do you know how to get Vudu on Firestick, don’t worry? We are going to explain step by step how to get the Vudu app in Firestick. This guide going to be very easy and interesting, it is like downloading and installing any application from your App Store on your Smartphone, PC, Mac, Apple, or any device you owned. But do not miss any single step and follow strictly.
Install Vudu on Firestick in 2021- A step to step guide
The bad news is that Vudu is not available on Amazon Firestick and the good news is, we still can get Vudu on Firestick by downloading. Yes, we don’t have any other option to get Vudu on Firestick. Follow the below instructions carefully and install Vudu on Firestick.
On Amazon Firestick, downloading from unknown sources is disabled by default. So to download Vudu, we need to enable it first. Let’s turn on applications from unknown sources:
- Heads to the Firestick home screen and access the setting
- Prudently check the options and select My Fire TV or Fire Device
- Select the developer option and enable/turn on Apps from unknown sources (after reading notification)
Now, you can download and install any application that is not available on Firestick. But we still can not download Vudu directly on Firestick, we need a downloader for it. And finally, this downloader will help us to download Vudu on Firestick. Don’t worry, these processes seem long but they are easy to implement. Let’s see how to install Downloader.
- Firstly, go back to your Home Screen
- Click at the search bar icon on the left top corner and type downloader in it and press enter
- You will get various types of downloader options, but select simply the downloader
- Click on the downloader to download it. It is as simple as you download any application from App Store
- Your download will start and installation is automatically complete because we already enable unknown sources installation
As soon as it gets installed, Open it. It asks you for all storage permission, simply click on OK and allow it. We are almost done, proceed with the below conclusive steps and you will get Vudu on Firestick.
- You just installed downloader and you are on the downloader Homepage
- You can see a Downloader with an icon and just below it, you can search the box
- You have to put the URL of a website in the search box that you want to load or download
- We need to install Vudu App, So put the URL firesticklab.com/vudu.apk (no need to type https://)
- Click on the GO tab just below it and your Vudu app start downloading in a pop-up screen
- Once it gets the download, you get an install message. Just click on install
Wait. Don’t open it here directly. Once it is installed, tap on Done. You will go back to the downloader Home Screen. You can see the Vudu App apk there. You can delete (right-click and get delete option) it if you want but not necessary. It is just to save storage.
Congratulations! You did it. This is more simple than we expected. We downloaded and installed Vudu on Firestick even though Firestick did not allow Vudu. Ok, Now Leave everything and go back to the Firestick Home Screen to get access to the Vudu app which we just installed. Locate the Apps and Games section and find the Vudu app. Once you find it, launch it and it will start appearing on your Firestick Home screen. Now enjoy the Unlimited Movies and TV shows with just clicks away. You get Vudu in Firestick with easy steps and tricks.
How to use Vudu on Firestick
I hope and assume that you successfully installed Vudu on Firestick. However, if you are using Vudu first time on Firestick, you may not know how to use it (If you already know then great, you can skip this guide). Follow our easy guide below on how to use Vudu on Firestick and watch your favorite movies and TV shows. If you are a first-time user of Vudu, you need to sign up with Vudu. Let see How:
- Once you open Vudu, you get a split dashboard. One side shows welcome to Vudu and the other side give options to sign up, sign in, and browse
- Select the signup option
- You need to put email address and create a password
- Vudu will send a confirmation/activation link mail to your email box
- Just heads to inbox and open the mail and follow the given instructions
- Go with the given link to complete the signup
- Fill the mandatory credentials what it asks, your sign up is complete
- Stay on this page and click on account settings through the menu bar
- You need to fill in account details; how would you like to pay for rental and purchasing movies and TV shows
Finally, Everything is set up. Just go back to the Firestick Home screen and use your Vudu app without any hindrance. You can watch any movies and TV shows without paying any monthly subscriptions. The sidebar of the Vudu app contains various categories like featured films, featured rentals, Movies on theaters, deals of the week, and much more. You can select any category and start watching. We already talked in detail about the Vudu application and its Features. So, we are not again going too deep in it.
We hope you understand well how to install Vudu on Firestick Or how to get Vudu on Firestick. We explained to you every procedure from step to step with basic information. Along with this, we talked in detail about what is Vudu app, what is Amazon Firestick, and why we need Vudu on Firestick. Also, we discussed how to use the Vudu app, and how to sign up in the Vudu app. We talked about everything. If you still have any minor doubts, you should read the above guide again and again. Furthermore, you can also ping us with a comment section, we are always full of enthusiasts to help our readers.